WHAT IS RISOFOS ?
Risofos belongs to a class of medications called bisphosphonates. It works by slowing bone loss to help maintain strong bones and reduce the risk of broken bones (fractures).
MEDICINE USES :
Cipla Risedronate is used by adults to treat a disease that weakens bones (Paget's disease). This medication helps to reduce bone pain and may prevent long-term complications from this disease.
RISEDRONATE 150 MG COMMON SIDE EFFECTS :
- mild stomach pain or upset stomach;
- flu symptoms, muscle pain;
- diarrhea, constipation;
- mild joint or back pain; or
Stop using Actonel and call your doctor at once if you have:
- chest pain, new or worsening heartburn;
- difficulty or pain when swallowing;
- pain or burning under the ribs or in the back;
- severe or ongoing indigestion;
- severe joint, bone, or muscle pain;
- new or unusual pain in your thigh or hip;
- jaw pain, numbness, or swelling; or
- severe skin reaction--fever, sore throat, swelling in your face or tongue, burning in your eyes, skin pain followed by a red or purple skin rash that spreads (especially in the face or upper body) and causes blistering and peeling.
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur. Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects.
SAFETY INFORMATION (Precautions) for RISOFOS RISEDRONATE TABLETS :
- Tell your doctor or dentist that you take Risofos tablets before you receive any medical or dental care.